SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 for 4000 Posts : Apply Online for 4000 Posts in SSC CHSL. Online Applications are invited by Staff Selection Commission from 19 Jan 2019 to 18 Feb 2019 till 11:59 PM for 190 vacancies.
Details of Vacancies ->>
- DEO (Data Entry Officers)
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk)
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
Total Vacancies : 4000 (Approx)
Education Qualification ->> 10+2 from a well-known institute of board with good academic records.
Age Brackets for SSC CHSL Exam ->> Lower age limit of candidates applying against SSC CHSL Notification must be 18 years whereas upper age limit should be 27 years.
Categories Wise Age limit ->>
- SC/ST ->> 05 years
- OBC ->> 03 years
- PH ->> 10 years
- PH-OBC ->> 13 years
- PH+SC/ST ->> 15 Years
- Ex-Serviceman ->> 03 Years
- Ex-Serviceman (OBC) ->> 06 Years after deduction of the Military Service
- Ex-Serviceman (SC/ST) ->> 08 years
- Central Govt Employees ->> Up to 40 Years of age
- Central Govt Employees + OBC ->> Up to 43 Years of age
- Central Govt Employees + SC/ST ->> Up to 45 Years of Age
Salary Details ->> Rs. 5200 – 20200/- as monthly pay. Along with it, selected contenders will also get good amount of grade pay from Rs.1900/- to Rs. 2400/-.
Application Fee ->>
- For general and OBC male candidates – Rs. 100/-
- For female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen- Nil
- Payment of fee can be made through Debit/Credit Card or using Net banking.
Selection Process ->> Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in below given rounds.
- Written Examination (Tier 1)
- Descriptive test(Tier 2)
- Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier 3)
Once candidates are able to ace Tier 1 examination organized on fix date, they need to appear for SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam. Aspirants are also informed that skill test/ typing test are qualifying in nature.
SSC CHSL Exam Centre:
SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Pattern:
SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam pattern:
Exam Duration-60 minutes
|Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|
Tier 1 Details ->>
It is a Computer Based Examination that will be organized for a total of 200 marks.
- Question paper will cover 200 questions.
- Time duration of examination will be 60 minutes.
- Exam will cover questions from different topics such as General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
SSC CHSL Tier 2 exam pattern:
Exam Duration-60 minutes
Tier 2 Details ->>
- Tier II exam will be set in Hindi as well as in English.
- It is a pen paper mode test that is set to check the knowledge of candidates and to access their command over writing skills.
- Aspirants are required to solve the paper in 01 hour.
- It will be organized for a total 0f 100 marks only.
SSC CHSL Tier 3 exam pattern for Data Entry Operator:
Exam Duration-15 minutes and 35 minutes for OH/VH/PH/CP candidates
|Test Type||Test Language||Speed||Test requirement|
|Skill Test of Data Entry on Computer||English||8000 key depressions per hour
(27 words per minute or around 1600 words per hour)
|2000 – 2200 key depression from printed text to be entered on computer|
Tier 3 Details ->>
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be scheduled for the students who have applied for Data Entry Operator posts.
- However, aspirants who have registered themselves for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant LDCs and Court Clerks posts have to undergo while typing test.
- Skill test/typing test will be qualifying in nature. Skill Test will be organized for 15 minutes
- While typing test will be scheduled for 10 minutes.
Important Dates ->>
Starting date to apply online – 19 Jan 2019
Last date to apply online – 18 Feb 2019
How to Apply ->> Interested applicants who are going to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment they need to fill online application form through official website of Staff Selection Commission that is ssconline.nic.in before the last date.
Fill Online Application Form – http://ssconline.nic.in/
Official Website – http://ssc.nic.in/