SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited applications for 25271 Constable (General Duty) and Rifleman (General Duty) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination begins today, July 17, 2021. Interested candidates can apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 31 August 2021.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 33 Assistant Accountant Vacancies
|Organisation||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||25271 Constable (General Duty) and Rifleman (General Duty) Posts|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Test or Interview.|
|Salary||Rs. 21700 – 69100 PM|
|Age Limit||18 – 23 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||9th – 31 August 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Job Location : Across India
- Constable (GD)
- Rifleman (GD)
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021 Gender-wise Vacancy
- Male: 22424 Posts
- Female: 2847 Posts
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021 Force-wise Vacancy
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021 Category wise Details
Salary: Rs. 21700 – 69100 PM
Age Limit : SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 23 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 26 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 28 Years
SSC Constable GD Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Matriculation or 10th Pass from a recognized Board/ University
Selection Procedure – SSC Constable GD Notification 2021
Selection will be based on
- Written examination (Computer Based)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Test
SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern
There will be 100 questions on:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||1 hour and 30 min|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
SSC GD Constable Cut-Off Marks
- General and Ex-servicemen – 35%
- SC/ ST/ OBC – 33%
SSC GD Constable Syllabus
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non- verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
- General Knowledge and General Awareness: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Elementary Mathematics: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- English/ Hindi: Candidates’ ability to understand basic English/ Hindi and his basic comprehension would be tested.
SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2021
- SSC Constable GD Admit Card will be uploaded on the website of the concerned Regional Offices of the Commission in the month of at least one week before the examination ( las week of July 2021).
SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2021
- Answer Keys, in due course after the written examination, will be placed on Commission’s website. Candidates can submit objection, if any.
SSC GD Constable Result 2021
A merit list seperately for men and women shall be released in the official website.
Stage 2: SSC GD Constable Physical Test
- The candidates who will qualify in the online will be called for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST) conducted at various centres finalized by the CAPFs.
SSC GD Constable PET
- Male – 5 Kms in 24 minutes
- Female – 1.6 Kms in 8 ½ minutes
For candidates of Ladakh Region:
- Male – 1 Mile in 6 ½ minutes
- Female – 800 metres in 4 minutes
SSC GD Constable PST
- General Male candidates – 170 cm
- General Female candidates – 157 cm
- ST Male candidates – 162.5 cm
- ST Female Candidates – 150 cm
- General, SC & OBC male candidates – 80/5
- ST – 76/5
- Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
Stage 3: SSC GD Constable Medical Exam
SSC GD Constable Detailed Medical Examination (DME):
- Candidates who qualify PET/ PST will be called for Detailed Medical Examination (DME) which includes Eye-Sight Check-up, Medical Test (X-Ray) chest-PA view, Haemoglobin, Urine routine/ microscopic examination etc.
Review medical examination (RME):
- Candidates can produce a piece of evidence about the possibility of an error of judgment in the decision of Initial Medical Board/ Recruiting Medical Officer, who had examined him/ her in the first instance i.e. DME.f the appeal of a candidate is accepted by CAPF Appellate Authority, his/ her Review Medical Examination will be conducted by CAPF RME Board. The Decision of the CAPF’s Review Medical Boards will be final. No appeal will be entertained against the finding of the second medical i.e. Review Medical Exam..
Application Fee – SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021
- General Male – Rs. 100/-
- Female/SC/ST/Ex-serviceman – No Fee
Important Dates : SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 17 July 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 31 August 2021
How to Apply – SSC GD Constable Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this SSC GD Constable Notification 2021 is Online. Read the SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : SSC GD Constable Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.