SSC Stenographer Jobs 2020 Notification: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited applications for 33 Assistant Accountant Posts. Interested candidates can apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 04 November 2020.
SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Job Location : Across India
Total Vacancy: It will be specified later
- Stenographer Grade C
- Stenographer Grade D
- Stenographer Grade C : Rs. 9300-34800 PM
- Stenographer Grade D : Rs. 5200-20200 PM
Age Limit : SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020
- Stenographer Grade C : 18 – 30 Years
- Stenographer Grade D : 18 – 27 Years
- SC/ST : 5 years
- OBC : 3 years
- PwD (unreserved) : 10 years
SSC Stenographer Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate is required to be at least 12th pass from a recognized Board or University.
Selection Procedure – SSC Stenographer Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Written Test and Shorthand Skill Test.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
Shorthand Skill Test
- For Stenographer Group ‘D’: 800 words @80 words per minute (w.p.m).
- For Stenographer Group ‘C’: 1000 words @100 words per minute (w.p.m).
Marking Scheme For SSC Stenographer Exam
- The time duration for SSC Stenographer Exam is 2 hours.
- The total no. of questions will be 200 of 200 marks.
- 1 mark will be given for every correct answer.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect response by the candidate.
- No marks will be awarded/deducted for unattempted questions.
- There will be negative marking in the shorthand skill test for use of every incorrect word.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus
|General Awareness||English Language and Comprehension||General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|Current Affairs||Synonyms-Antonyms||Visual Memory|
|Awards and Honours||Sentence Structure||Blood Relation|
Application Fee – SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2020
- General/ OBC : Rs.100
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S/ Females: Nil
Important Dates : SSC Stenographer Apply Online 2020
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 10 Oct 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 04 Nov 2020
How to Apply – SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020
- Mode of Application for this SSC Stenographer Notification 2020 is Online.Read the SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : SSC Stenographer Notification 2020
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.