Thane Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019 for 120 Worker, JE, Site Supervisor Posts: Thane Municipal Corporation has invites applications for 120 Worker, JE, Site Supervisor Posts.B.Tech, M.Sc, MBA, 12th, Post Graduate can apply for this recruitment.Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 16 September 2019.We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: Municipal Corporation
Application Mode: Walkin
Official Site: thanecity.gov.in
Thane Municipal Corporation Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||No of Posts|
|Junior Engineer||14 Posts|
|Site Supervisor||16 Posts|
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Worker||Rs.15,000/- Per Month|
|Junior Engineer||Rs.30,000/- Per Month|
|Site Supervisor||Rs.25,000/- Per Month|
Application Fee: Nil
Age Limit: Max 38 Years
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
Qualification – Thane Municipal Corporation Jobs 2019
|Name of the post||Qualification|
|Junior Engineer||Graduation in Engineering|
|Site Supervisor||Degree / Graduation|
Selection Procedure – Thane Municipal Corporation Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on performance of Interview.
Job Location : Thane, Maharashtra
Important Dates :
- Walkin Date: 26th November 2019 at 11:00 Am
- Walkin Venue: Check Advertisement
How to Apply – Thane Municipal Corporation Vacancy 2019
- Begin by checking the Thane Municipal Corporation Official site at thanecity.gov.in
- Then go to the Recruitment section
- Check for the Notification for Worker, Junior Engineer, Site Supervisor Vacancies.
- Open it and go through the details.
- If you are eligible, download and fill the application form
- Now attend for the Walkin to the following address on a mentioned date along with all documents and filled application form.
Important Links – Thane Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019
- Official Notification : Click Here