UIDAI Recruitment 2021: National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) has invited applications for Assistant Manager (Compliance & Technical) posts, Lucknow for Unique Identification Authority of India. Interested candidates can apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 20 May 2021.
UIDAI Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: National Institute for Smart Government (NISG)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Assistant Manager (Compliance & Technical)
Salary: Rs.40,000 – 80,000 PM
Application Fee – UIDAI Recruitment 2021
- No Fee
Age Limit : UIDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- Check the Notification
UIDAI Assistant Manager Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates holding B.Tech/ B.E./ MBA/ PGDM in Any Specialization is eligible to apply.
- Minimum 02 years experience, Professional writing experience in policies, guidelines and product documents; Experience in creating professionally sound and visually appealing communication.
- Experience of working on a Government Project(s) will be an advantage; Proficient written and spoken English skills.
Selection Procedure – UIDAI Assistant Manager Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Interview.
Job Location : Lucknow
Important Dates : UIDAI Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 20 May 2021
How to Apply – UIDAI Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this UIDAI Notification 2021 is Online. Read the UIDAI Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : UIDAI Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.