UPPCL Account Clerk Jobs 2020 Notification: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has invited applications for 102 Account Clerk Posts. Interested candidates can apply for UPPCL Account Clerk Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 27 October 2020.
UPPCL Account Clerk Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Total Vacancy: 100
Post Name: Account Clerk (Lekha Lipik)
Salary: Rs. 27200 – 86100 Per Month
UPPCL Recruitment 2020 Category wise Details
Age Limit : UPPCL Lekha Lipik Notification 2020
- General : 18 – 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 43 Years
- SC/ST : 18 – 45 Years
UPPCL Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce B.Com at Any Recognized University in India.
- Computer Hindi Typing: 30 WPM
Selection Procedure – UPPCL Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Computer Based Test.
UPPCL Account Clerk Exam Pattern
|Part 1||Computer Knowledge||25||25|
|Part 2||General English/ General Hindi||50||50|
Application Fee – UPPCL Vacancy 2020
- General/ OBC/ Other State: Rs.1000
- SC/ ST: Rs700
- PH : Nil
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates : UPPCL Lekha Lipik Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 06 Oct 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 27 Oct 2020
UPPCL Account Clerk Recruitment 2020 – How to Apply
- Mode of Application for this UPPCL Account Clerk Notification 2020 is Online.Read the UPPCL Account Clerk Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : UPPCL Account Clerk Notification 2020
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.