UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited applications for 3620 Medical Officer (MO) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 28 June 2021.
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 3620 Medical Officer Vacancies
|Organisation||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post Name||3620 Medical Officer (MO) Posts|
|Qualification||MBBS, Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma|
|Salary||Rs. 47600 – 151100/-|
|Age Limit||21 – 40 Years|
|Job Location||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Apply Date||28 June 2021|
UPPSC Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Gynecologist – 590 Posts
- Anesthetist – 590 Posts
- Pediatrician – 600 Posts
- Radiologist – 75 Posts
- Pathologist – 75 Posts
- General Surgeon – 590 Posts
- General Physician – 590 Posts
- Ophthalmologist – 75 Posts
- Orthopedician – 75 Posts
- ENT Specialist – 75 Posts
- Dermatologist – 75 Posts
- Psychiatrist – 75 Posts
- Micro Biologist – 30 Posts
- Forensic Specialist – 75 Posts
- Public Health Specialist – 30 Posts
Total Vacancy: 3620
Salary: Rs. 47600 – 151100/-
Age Limit : UPPSC MO Recruitment 2021
- General : 21 – 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 21 – 43 Years
- SC / ST : 21 – 45 Years
UPPSC MO Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- MBBS degree by the ‘Medical Council of India’ or an undergraduate medical degree recognized under ‘The National Medical Commission Act, 2019.
- Postgraduate Degree (03 years) in the concerned Specialty by the ‘Medical Council of India’ or a Post-Graduate Medical degree recognized under ‘The National Medical Commission Act, 2019’ or its equivalent.
- Postgraduate Diploma (02 years) in the concerned Speciality by the Medical Counsel of India or a Post Graduate medical diploma recognized under ‘The National Medical Commission Act, 2019’ or its equivalent and with at least 01 year of experience in the concerned Speciality after registration of the diploma in the concerned Medical Council.
Selection Procedure – UPPSC MO Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – UPPSC Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC/ Other State: Rs. 105/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 65/-
- PH : Rs. 25/-
Job Location : Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates : UPPSC Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 28 May 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 28 June 2021
How to Apply – UPPSC Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this UPPSC Notification 2021 is Online. Read the UPPSC Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : UPPSC Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.