UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for 376 Assistant Director, Nautical Surveyor, Junior Technical Officer, Ship Surveyor & Principal Posts. Interested candidates can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 29 July 2021.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 376 Ship Surveyor Vacancies
|Organisation||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||376 Assistant Director, Junior Technical Officer, Ship Surveyor & Principal Posts|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree/ Btech/ M.Sc/ B.Ed / Master Degree with Experience.|
|Salary||Rs. 56100 – 2,09,200 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 50 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||29th July 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Assistant Director – 03 Posts
- Nautical Surveyor – 03 Posts
- Junior Technical Officer – 06 Posts
- Ship Surveyor – 363 Posts
- Principal – 01 Post
Total Vacancy: 376
Salary: Rs. 56100 – 2,09,200 /-
Age Limit : UPSC Ship Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 50 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 53 Years
- SC / ST : 18 – 55 Years
UPSC Ship Surveyor Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Director – M.Sc Degree in Agricultural Chemistry or M.Sc in Chemistry with specialization either in Organic Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry with 3 Year Experience.
- Nautical Surveyor – Certificate of Competency as Master of a Foreign Going Ship as recognized by the Government of India with 5 Year Experience.
- Junior Technical Officer – Bachelor of Technology (Oil Technology) or Bachelor of Engineering (Oil Technology) or Bachelor degree in Science with PG Diploma in Sugar Technology from a recognized University or Institute.
- Ship Surveyor – Degree in Naval Architecture from a recognized University.
- Principal – Master Degree with B.Ed & Ten years’ experience of teaching (Vice Principal / Post Graduate Teacher / Trained Graduate Teacher) in a recognized High School / Higher Secondary School / Senior Secondary School / Intermediate College.
Selection Procedure – UPSC Ship Surveyor Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee – UPSC Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 25
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: No Fee
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 29 July 2021
How to Apply – UPSC Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this UPSC Notification 2021 is Online. Read the UPSC Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : UPSC Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.