UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for 187 Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer, Junior Time Scale, Administrative Officer and Assistant Professor Posts. Interested candidates can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 13 Jan 2022.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 187 Assistant Engineer Vacancies
|Organisation||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||187 Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer, Junior Time Scale, Administrative Officer and Assistant Professor Posts|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree / Master Degree|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 44900 – 2,08,700 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 45 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||13th Jan 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Assistant Commissioner – 02 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 157 Posts
- Junior Time Scale – 17 Posts
- Administrative Officer – 09 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 02 Posts
Total Vacancy: 187
Salary: Rs. 44900 – 2,08,700 /-
Age Limit : UPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022
- General : Maxm 45 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : Maxm 48 Years
- SC / ST : Maxm 50 Years
UPSC Assistant Engineer Job 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Commissioner – Master Degree in Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Extension or Agronomy or Entomology or Nematology or Genetics and Plant Breeding or Agriculture Botany or Plant Bio-technology or Plant Pathology or Plant Physiology or Seed Science and Technology or Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry OR Bachelor Degree in Agricultural Engineering with experience.
- Assistant Engineer – Masters Degree in Science in one of the subject viz. Physics, Chemistry (Inorganic), Chemistry (Organic) OR Bachelor degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical or Production. 2 years practical experience in Production or Development or Quality Assurance in the field of Mechanical Engineering or Production Engineering from a recognized organization or undertaking.
- Junior Time Scale – Degree of a recognized University. Diploma in Social Work or Labour Welfare or Industrial Relations or Personnel Management or Labour Law from a recognized University or Institution.
- Administrative Officer – Bachelor degree of a recognized University. 2 years experience in Administration, Accounts and Establishment, Legal or Vigilance matters in Central or State or Union Territory Government or Government Autonomous or Statutory Organisation or Central or State Public Sector Corporation or University.
- Assistant Professor – Degree in Ayurveda Medicine from a University established by law or statutory board/ faculty/ examining body of Indian Medicine or equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council Act 1970. Post Graduate Degree in the subject/ specialty concerned included in the schedule of Indian Medicine Central Council Act 1970.
Selection Procedure – UPSC Assistant Engineer Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – UPSC Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC/ EWS Make: Rs. 25
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: No Fee
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 13 Jan 2022
How to Apply – UPSC Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this UPSC Notification 2022 is Online. Read the UPSC Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : UPSC Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.