UPSC Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for 285 Medical Officer, Scientist and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for UPSC Jobs 2023 through the prescribed format on or before 01 June 2023.
UPSC Vacancy 2023 Details
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Senior Farm Manager – 01 Post
- Cabin Safety Inspector – 20 Posts
- Head Librarian – 01 Post
- Scientist – ‘B’ – 07 Posts
- Specialist Grade III – 10 Posts
- Specialist Grade III (Psychiatry) – 03 Posts
- Assistant Chemist – 03 Posts
- Assistant Labour Commissioner – 01 Post
- Medical Officer (GDMO sub-cadre) – 234 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer (Homoeopathy) – 05 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 285
Age Limit :
- GEN : Max 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 43 Years
- SC/ ST : 21 – 45 Years
- Rs. 44900 – 208700 PM
- Senior Farm Manager – M.Sc. in Horticulture or Agriculture with specialization in Horticulture and 3 Years experience.
- Cabin Safety Inspector – 12th Pass with 10 Years experience.
- Head Librarian – Graduate Degree or Diploma in Library Science. 5 Years experience.
- Scientist – ‘B’ – PG Degree in Zoology and 3 Years experience.
- Specialist Grade III – MBBS degree. PG Degree or Diploma in the concerned Speciality or Super speciality i.e., Master of Surgery (Ophthalmology) or Doctor of Medicine (Ophthalmology) or Diplomate National Board (Ophthalmology) or PG Diploma in Ophthalmology or PG Diploma in Ophthalmic Medicine and Surgery. 3 Years experience.
- Specialist Grade III (Psychiatry) – MBBS. PG Degree or Diploma in the concerned Speciality or Super speciality i.e., Doctor of Medicine (Psychiatry) or Doctor of Medicine (Psychological Medicine) or Diplomate National Board (Psychiatry/Psychological Medicine) or Doctor of Medicine (Medicine) with Diploma in
Psychological Medicine or Diplomate National Board (Medicine) with Diploma in Psychological Medicine or PG Diploma in Psychological Medicine or PG Diploma in Psychiatry. 3 Years experience.
- Assistant Chemist – PG in Chemistry /Organic Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry/Inorganic Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Agricultural Chemistry and Soil Science. 2 Years experience.
- Assistant Labour Commissioner – PG Degree/Diploma in Social work or Labour welfare or Industrial Relations or Personnel Management or a Degree in Law. 2 Years experience.
- Medical Officer (GDMO sub-cadre) – MBBS. Completion of compulsory rotating internship.
- General Duty Medical Officer (Homoeopathy) – Graduate Degree in Homoeopathy.
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 25
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women: Rs. 700
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply: 13 May 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 01 June 2023
How to Apply – UPSC Jobs 2023
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply Online through their official website given below.
Steps to Apply : UPSC Notification 2023
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Important Links: UPSC Recruitment 2023
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- UPSC MO Official Website : Click Here
- UPSC MO Jobs 2023 Notification : Click Here
- UPSC MO Online Application Form : Click Here
|Subscribe ||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|