WB Health Recruitment 2021: Bankura’s Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health Southern Railway has invited applications for 99 Lab Technician, Nursing Personnel, Specialist Doctor, Medical Officer and others Posts. Interested candidates can apply for WB Health Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 03 June 2021.
WB Health Recruitment 2021 - Apply Offline for 99 Doctor Vacancies
|Organisation||Bankura’s Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health Southern Railway|
|Post Name||99 Lab Technician, CC Technician, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer General Duty, Medical Officer CCU/HDU, Specialist Medical Officer- Medicine, Specialist Medical Officer Respiratory Medicine & Specialist Medical Officer Anaesthesia Posts|
|Qualification||Graduate, Diploma, MBBS, GNM|
|Salary||Rs. 17220 - 50000/-|
|Age Limit||18 - 40 Years or 18 - 60 Years|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Apply Date||03 June 2021|
WB Health Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Bankura’s Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health Southern Railway
Application Mode: Offline (Walk-in-Interview)
- Lab Technician (COVID-19 Hospital) - 06 Posts
- CC Technician (COVID-19 Hospital) - 06 Posts
- Staff Nurse (COVID-19 Hospital) - 52 Posts
- Medical Officer General Duty (COVID-19 Hospital) - 14 Posts
- Medical Officer CCU/HDU (COVID-19 Hospital) - 05 Posts
- Specialist Medical Officer- Medicine (COVID-19 Hospital) - 06 Posts
- Specialist Medical Officer Respiratory Medicine (COVID-19 Hospital) - 06 Posts
- Specialist Medical Officer Anaesthesia (COVID -19 Hospital) - 04 Posts
Total Vacancy: 99
Salary: Rs. 17220 - 50000/-
Application Fee - WB Health Recruitment 2021
- Not Specified.
Age Limit : WB Health Doctor Recruitment 2021
Lab Technician, CC Technician, Staff Nurse
- General : 18 - 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 - 43 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 - 45 Years
- General : 18 - 60 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 - 63 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 - 65 Years
WB Health Doctor Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Lab Technician - Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology (BSC) or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT).
- CC Technician - Diploma or Bachelor of CCU Technician from any recognized university.
- Staff Nurse - GNM passed from any institute registered in the west bengal nursing council.
- Medical Officer CCU/ HDU - MBBS with CCU/ HDU trained and registered with WBMC.
- Specialist Medical Officer-Medicine - MBBS, MD (Physician).
- Specialist Medical Officer Respiratory Medicine - MBBS, MD (Chest).
- Specialist Medical Officer Anaesthesia - MBBS, Diploma or Degree in Anaesthesia.
Selection Procedure - WB Health Doctor Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Job Location : Kolkata, West Bengal
Important Dates : WB Health Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 29 May 2021
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 03 June 2021
How to Apply - WB Health Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this WB Health Notification 2021 is Offline. Read the WB Health Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the "Apply Link" given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : WB Health Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Notification.
- Read the required credentials,
- Go for Interview at given address meeting hall of CMOH office, Bankura District at 11.00 AM.