WB Health Recruitment 2019 to fill in 150 vacant positions. The Medical organization invites applications for 150 Driver Posts from eligible candidates having 8th qualification. These vacancies are in Department of Health & Family Welfare, West Bengal (WBHFWS), Kolkata, West Bengal.
The job applications for WB Health Jobs 2019 will be accepted as per the attached application format before 24 Sep 2019. To help you out, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as job location, qualifications, age limit, and selection process in the recruitment notification below. However, for more information, and accuracy we have attached the official notification pdf as well.
Organization: WB Department of Health & Family Welfare
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 16 Aug 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 24 Sept 2019
Posts Name: Driver
Total Vacancy : 150
Zone Wise Vacancy Details:
|Zones||District||No. of Post|
|Diamon Harbour H. D||2|
Application Fee : Nil
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as on 01/01/2019
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
Qualification – WBHFWS Jobs 2019
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of West Bengal (the residents of the respective zones will be preferred).
- Class VIII (eight) pass from a recognized School.
- Must possess valid LMV -TR /LMV-Cab License (Candidates having a heavy license will be preferred).
Selection Procedure – WBHFWS Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on Interview/Skill Test.
Job Location : West Bengal
Who can Apply : West Bengal Candidates
How to Apply – WBHFWS 2019
- Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to State Health Transport Organisation, Swasthya Paribahan Bhawan, 142, A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700014. on or before 24 Sep 2019, along with following documents
(i) Identity proof. (PAN Card/ Passport/ Voter Card/ Aadhaar Card/ e-Aadhaar Card with a photograph)
(ii) Proof of address.( Voter Card/ Aadhaar Card/ e-Aadhaar Card with photograph/ Passport / Driving License/ Electric Bill /Telephone Bill)
(iii) Two recent & identical passport size photographs duly signed by the candidates on the frontal portion of both the photographs (one to be pasted on the top right-hand corner of the application and the other to be stitched with the application)
(iv) Proof of age-Birth Certificate/Pan Card/ Admit Card of Madhyamik or Equivalent Examination/Passport /School Leaving Certificate
(v) Driving License.
(vi) Experience certificate on driving
- Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here