West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 for 3000 Excise Constable Posts : West Bengal Police Recruitment Department is all set to conduct recruitment drive for the post of Excise Constable (Male & Female). A notification has been released by the department on the official website inviting applications for recruitment of Excise Constable (Male & Female) posts. A total of 3000 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment drive. All those candidates who are eligible and interested in the recruitment should visit the official website to check the notification and all important details including important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee etc.
Organization : West Bengal Police Recruitment Department
Name of Post: Excise Constable (Male & Female)
No Of Posts: 3000 Posts
Categories wise Vacancy Details
|Category (Sub-category)||No. of Vacancy|
|Scheduled Caste (E.C.)||210|
|Scheduled Tribe (E.C.)||60|
Pay-Scale : Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 Per Month
Application Fee :
- For Gen/OBC- 220/-
- For SC/ST- 20/- (Processing Fee)
Age Limit :
- 18 – 27 Years + Relaxation
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
Qualification : 10th Pass from recognized board.
- Selection will be through Preliminary Written Examination, Physical Standard & Physical Efficiency Test, Final Written Examination & Personality Test.
Job Location : West Bengal
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 11 Mar 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 10 Apr 2019
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online for the recruitment drive. Follow these steps to apply online now.
- Go to the official website of UPSC and click on the Apply Online link on the homepage.
- On the registration page, provide your details in the mentioned space.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature accordingly.
- Also, upload the scanned copies of your educational documents.
- Pay your fee according to your category to finalize your application.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button to finally submit your application form.
Important Links :