West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 for 668 Sub Inspector (SI) Posts: West Bengal Police has issued an official notification for the Sub Inspector (SI) recruitment. A total of 668 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process.The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc. The online applications of West Bengal Police Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2019 are available on the organization’s official web portal http://policewb.gov.in.West Bengal Police online applications are available on its official website up to September 09, 2019. Candidates seeking to apply for West Bengal Police Jobs can through the detailed notification link given below.
Organization: West Bengal Police
Application Mode: Online
Posts Name: Sub-Inspector (SI)
Total Vacancy: 668
West Bengal SI Vacancy Details
|OBC – A||68|
|OBC – B||47|
Pay-Scale: Rs. 7100 – Rs. 37600 + GP 3900
Age Limit: 20 – 27 Years as on 01 January 2019.
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
Qualification – West Bengal SI Jobs 2019
- Any Graduate degree from a recognized University/ Institution.
Selection Procedure – West Bengal SI Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Written Examination, Physical Standard & Physical Efficiency Test, Final Written Examination & Personality Test.
Application Fee – West Bengal SI Recruitment 2019
- GEN/OBC : Rs.270
- SC/ST : Rs.20
Job Location : West Bengal
Important Dates – West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 10 Aug 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 09 Sept 2019
How to Apply – West Bengal SI 2019
- Interested & eligible candidates (male & female both) can apply online through the official website www.wbpolice.gov.in on or before date September 09, 2019 at 05:00 pm.
“The Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board,
Araksha Bhaban, 5th Floor,
Block– DJ, Sector– II,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata– 700 091″
Instruction for Online Form Submission:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to www.wbpolice.gov.in
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.