ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2022: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has invited applications for 594 Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno.) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 15 Feb 2022.
ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 594 Upper Division Clerk Vacancies
|Organisation||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Name||594 Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno.) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts|
|Qualification||10th Pass / 12th Pas / Degree|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Skill Test|
|Salary||Rs. 18000 – 51100 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 27 Years|
|Last Date||15th Jan – 15th Feb 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ESIC Maharashtra Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Upper Division Clerk – 318 Posts
- Stenographer – 18 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff – 258 Posts
Total Vacancy: 594
- Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer : Rs. 25500 – 81100 /-
- Multi Tasking Staff : Rs. 18000 – 56900 /-
Age Limit : ESIC Recruitment 2022
- Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer : 18 – 27 Years
- Multi Tasking Staff : 18 – 25 Years
ESIC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Upper Division Clerk – A degree of a recognized University or equivalent. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
- Stenographer – 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Skill Test Norms: Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 wpm. Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
- Multi Tasking Staff – 10th pass or equivalent pass from recognized Board.
Selection Procedure – ESIC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Skill Test.
Application Fee – ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/ Ex-SM/ Departmental Candidates: Rs. 250
Job Location : Maharashtra
Important Dates : ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 Jan 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 Feb 2022
How to Apply – ESIC Maharashtra Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this ESIC Maharashtra Notification 2022 is Online. Read the ESIC Maharashtra Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : ESIC Maharashtra Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.