HSSC Recruitment 2019 – 4322 Staff Nurse, Supervisor, Clerk & Other Posts: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has issued an official notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse and Sub-Inspector Posts. A total of 4332 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process.Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 09 October 2019.We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 20 Sept 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 09 Oct 2019
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
HSSC Staff Nurse 2019 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|T.B. Health Visitor||08|
|Operation Theatre Assistant||100|
|Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant (VLDA)||546|
|Supervisor Female (Matriculate)||19|
|Supervisor Female (Graduate)||57|
|Junior System Engineer||126|
Age Limit: 18-42 Years
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
Qualification – HSSC Supervisor Jobs 2019
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Dental Hygienist||12th Pass + Degree /Diploma in relevant field.|
|T.B. Health Visitor|
|Operation Theatre Assistant|
|Staff Nurse||B.Sc (Hons) Nursing or B.Sc (Post Basic) Nursing/ GNM|
|Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant (VLDA)||Two Years Diploma in Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant.|
|Supervisor Female (Matriculate)||Matriculation from a recognized Board;|
|Supervisor Female (Graduate)||Graduation, preferably in Home Science or Child
Development or Nutrition.
|Junior System Engineer||B.E/B.Tech in (IT) / Computer Science / Electronics and Communications) or
MCA or M.SC in (IT/ Computer Science /Applications/ Electronics and
|Clerk||A Matriculate/Higher Secondary or equivalent qualification; and
2. A person from clerical trade from former service of Junior Commissioned
Officer or other Rank or a person of the equivalent rank in the Indian Navy
or Indian Air Force.
|Welfare Organiser||1. A Matriculate or equivalent or higher qualifications or holder of 1st class
education in the Army or an equivalent certificate from the Navy or Air Force.
2. An ex-Junior Commissioned officer or an Officer of equivalent rank in the
Indian Navy or Indian Air Force.
|Sub-Inspector General||12th Pass|
|MPHW(F)||10+2 Arts, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology,
Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies,
Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology and Philosophy and
English Core/English Elective or Science or Health Care Science-Vocational
Stream only, from a recognized BoardSelection Procedure – HSSC Supervisor Notification 2019
Selection Procedure – HSSC Supervisor Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on Written Exam & Socio-Economic criteria and experience.
Application Fee – HSSC Supervisor Recruitment 2019
- For General (Male/Female) – Rs.150/-
- For General (Female) Haryana Resident – Rs.75/-
- For SC/BC/EWS candidates of Haryana State (Male) – Rs.125/-
- For SC/BC/EWS candidates of Haryana State (Female) – Rs.75/-
- PwD/Ex-Serviceman of Haryana – No Fees
Job Location : Haryana
How to Apply – HSSC Supervisor 2019
- The application mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.