IBPS PO Notification 2023 : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited applications for 3049 Probationary Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for IBPS PO Jobs 2023 through the prescribed format on or before 28 August 2023.
IBPS PO Vacancy 2023 Details
Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates
Job Location : Across India
Post Name : Probationary Officers
Total Vacancy : 3049
Bank Wise Vacancy Details:
- Bank of India BOI : 224
- Canara Bank : 500
- Central Bank of India : 2000
- Punjab National Bank PNB: 200
- Punjab & Sind Bank: 125
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
Salary: IBPS PO Jobs 2023
- Rs. 52000 – 55000 PM
Age Limit : IBPS PO Notification 2023
- GEN : 20 – 30 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 20 – 33 Years
- SC/ ST : 20 – 35 Years
Qualification: IBPS PO Recruitment 2023
- Any Graduate with working knowledge of computer from recognized university.
Selection Procedure :
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 850
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 175
Important Dates : IBPS Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date to Apply: 01 August 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 28 August 2023
Exam Pattern : IBPS PO 2023 Recruitment
|Stage||Marks||Type of Ques|
|Mains||200 + 25||MCQ Except for English Descriptive Paper.|
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2023
There is a negative marking in the IBPS PO pre-exam and 0.25 marks are deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates must clear the cut-off in all 3 sections to qualify for the IBPS PO Main exam. The section-wise details are given below:
|Name of Tests||Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern 2023
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern 2023|
|S.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|3||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|4||General Economy & Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 minutes|
The candidates who have qualified for the mains exam are called for a face to face interview which carries a maximum of 100 marks. The minimum qualifying mark in the interview is 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
How to Apply – IBPS PO Recruitment 2023
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply Online through their official website given below.
Steps to Apply : IBPS PO 2023 Notification
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
Important Links: IBPS PO Recruitment 2023
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- IBPS Official Website : Click Here
- IBPS PO 2023 Notification PDF : Click Here
- IBPS PO 2023 Application Form : Click Here
Visit Recruitment Hub daily
& Stay up-to-date with the latest job openings, application deadlines, and eligibility criteria. With our comprehensive and reliable information, you can be sure that you won’t miss any important updates or opportunities in the government job sector.