India Post Recruitment 2019 for 1735 Gramin Dav Sevak (GDS) Posts: India Post has published the recruitment notification for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak. A total of 1735 vacancies are available in Delhi Postal Circle, Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle and Jharkhand Postal Circle.
Organization: India Post
Application Mode: Online
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Branch Post Master (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)
Total Vacancy : 1735
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : Rs.100
- SC/ST/PWD/ Females : Nil
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as on 06 Jun 2019.
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
Qualification of India Post Recruitment 2019 :
- 10th Standard Pass from a recognized school of State/Central government.
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language (Hindi): The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
Selection Procedure India Post Recruitment 2019:
- Selection will be based on Merit List.
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA):
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||₹ 12,000||₹ 14,500|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||₹ 10,000||₹ 12,000|
Job Location : Delhi/ Jharkhand/ Himachal Pradesh
Important Dates :
- Last Date of registration: 12 July 2019
- Last Date for Online Application: 19 July 2019
How To Apply for India Post Recruitment 2019:
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website before 19 July 2019.