Indian Army JAG 33 Recruitment 2023 : King George’s Medical University (Indian Army) has invited applications for 08 Judge Advocate General (JAG) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Indian Army JAG 33 Jobs 2023 through the prescribed format on or before 28 November 2023.
Indian Army JAG 33 Vacancy 2023 Details
Organization Name: Indian Army
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates
Job Location : Across India
Post Name : Judge Advocate General (JAG)
Total Vacancy : 08
- Men – 04 Posts
- Women – 04 Posts
Salary: Indian Army JAG 33 Jobs 202
|Lieutenant||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Captain||Rs. 61,300 – 1,93,900|
|Major||Rs. 69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Rs. 1,21,200 – 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Rs. 1,30,600 – 2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Rs. 1,39,600 – 2,17,600|
|Major General||Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200|
Age Limit : (As on 01 July 2024)
- GEN : 21 – 27 Years (Born not earlier than 02 July 1997 and not later than 01 July 2003; both dates are inclusive).
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 21 – 30 Years
- SC/ ST : 21 – 32 Years
Qualification: Indian Army JAG 33 Recruitment 2023
To be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 55% aggregate marks in their LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10 plus 2).
- CLAT PG 2023 Score is mandatory for all candidates, including those who have completed their LLM and those currently pursuing LLM, who apply for courses starting in a particular year.
- The candidates should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/State.
- The candidate should have completed their LLB from a College/University recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Selection Procedure :
- The initial shortlisting of applications will be conducted by the Integrated HQ of MoD (Army). After the shortlisting process, only the shortlisted and eligible candidates will proceed to the SSB (Services Selection Board) at Selection Centres such as Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka), and Kapurthala (PB). Call letters for the SSB interviews will be issued by the respective centers.
- The selection process consists of two stages. Candidates who clear Stage I will move on to Stage II. Those who do not pass Stage I will be asked to return on the same day. The SSB interview lasts for five days, and you can find more details about it on the official website of www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Candidates recommended after Stage II will need to undergo a thorough medical examination. Once a candidate is recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, they will be selected and issued a joining letter for training.
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Nil
- SC/ ST: Nil
Important Dates : Indian Army Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date to Apply: 30 October 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 28 November 2023
How to Apply – Indian Army Vacancy 2023
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply Online through their official website given below.
Steps to Apply : Indian Army JAG 33 Notification 2023
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
Important Links: Indian Army Notification 2023
- Indian Army Official Website : Click Here
- Indian Army JAG 33 2023 Notification PDF : Click Here
- Indian Army JAG 33 2023 Application Form : Click Here
- Join Job Alert Groups: Whatsapp | Telegram
Visit Recruitment Hub daily
& Stay up-to-date with the latest job openings, application deadlines, and eligibility criteria. With our comprehensive and reliable information, you can be sure that you won’t miss any important updates or opportunities in the government job sector.
How to apply for Indian Army JAG 33 Recruitment 2023?
Interested candidates can apply Online through their official website given above.
What is the last date to apply for Indian Army JAG 33 Recruitment 2023?
Last Date to Apply for this Govt Job is 28 November 2023