Organization Name: Indian Navy
Total No. of Vacancies: 37
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- SSCX (IT)
- SSC (Logistics)
- SSC (Law)
- SSC (Logistics): Applicants who have completed BE/ B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or MBA with First Class or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc (IT) with first class with a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain 60% Management / Material Management or MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class or B.Architecture with First Class or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018.
- SSCX (IT): Applicants who have completed BE/B.Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Engg/ IT), M.Sc (Computer / IT). B.Sc (IT). M.Tech (Computer Science). BCA / MCA or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018.
- SSC (Law): Applicants who have completed Degree in Law qualifying for enrolment or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018.
- As Per Indian Navy Notification 2018
Pay Scale: Rs. 56,100/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Indian Navy Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Indian Navy careers page at the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Indian Navy Job Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15.09.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 05.10.2018