Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy has invited applications for enrollment of Sailors for Direct Entry Petty Officer, Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)and Matric Recruits (MR) through Sports Quota Entry 01/2021 Batch on its website – joinindiannavy.gov.in. Interested candidates can apply for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 07 March 2021.
Outstanding sportsmen who have participated at International / Junior or Senior National Championship / Senior State Championship/ All India Inter University Championship in Athletics, Aquatics, Basket-ball, Boxing, Cricket, Football, Gymnastics, Handball, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling, Squash, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Kayaking & Canoeing, Rowing, Shooting, Sailing & Wind Surfing can apply for India Navy Salior Sports Quota 2021.
Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Indian Navy
Application Mode: Offline
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Job Location : Across India
- Direct Entry Petty Officer
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)
- Matric Recruit (MR)
Total Vacancy: Not Specified
Salary: Indian Navy Sailor Notification 2021
- During the initial training period – Rs. 14,600/- per month
- After Training Salary: Rs 21,700- Rs 43,100) + MSP @ Rs 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable)
Application Fee – Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021
- No Application Fee
Indian Navy Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Direct Entry Petty Officer: 12th passed in any stream or Equivalent examination with Sports qualification.
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR): 12th passed in any stream or Equivalent examination with Sports qualification.
- Matric Recruit (MR): 10th passed or Equivalent examination with Sports qualification.
Selection Procedure – Indian Navy Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on trials at designated Naval Centers. The candidates qualifying trials will undergo medical examination at INS Hamla, Mumbai.
Important Dates : Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 07 March 2021
- Last Date for candidates of North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshdweep & Minicoy Islands – 14 March 2021
How to Apply – Indian Navy Sailor Jobs 2021
- The eligible candidates can submit their applications in the prescribed format along with necessary documents to “The Secretary, Indian Navy Sports Control Board, 7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan, Integrated Headquarters, Mod (Navy), New Delhi 110021” latest by 07 March 2021.