JSSC Recruitment 2022: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC JMLCCE) has invited applications for 455 Insect Keeper & Skilled Craftsman Posts. Interested candidates can apply for JSSC Jobs 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 30th October 2022.
JSSC Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC JMLCCE)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Insect keeper & Equivalent Industries Department (JMLCCE Non Gazetted) – 268 Posts
- Skilled Craftsman and Equivalent Industries Department (JMLCCE Non Gazetted) – 187 Posts
Total Vacancy: 425
- Insect keeper: Rs. 18,000 – 56,900 /-
- Skilled Craftsman: Rs. 19,900 – 63,200 /-
JSSC JMLCCE Recruitment 2022 Category wise Details
Age Limit : JSSC JMLCCE Recruitment 2022
- General : 18 – 35 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 38 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 40 Years
JSSC JMLCCE Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Insect keeper – 10th pass and 1 Year certificate course in (Sericulture / Silk / Vibing / Silk Dyeing Printing) OR 2 Years (10+2) Inter-Professional Course (Sericulture / Textiles) pass.
- Skilled Craftsman – 10th pass with 1 Year certificate course in handicrafts & 2 Years of work experience.
Selection Procedure – JSSC JMLCCE Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Mains Exam.
Application Fee :
- General/ Others: Rs. 100
- SC/ ST: Rs. 50
Job Location : Jharkhand
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 Sept 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 Oct 2022
How to Apply – JSSC Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this JSSC Recruitment 2022 is Online. Read the JSSC Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : JSSC Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.