KGMU Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 : King George’s Medical University (KGMU) has invited applications for 1291 Nursing Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for KGMU Nursing Officer Jobs 2023 through the prescribed format on or before 10 August 2023.
KGMU Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023 Details
Organization Name: King George’s Medical University (KGMU)
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates
Post Name : Nursing Officer
Total Vacancy : 1291
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
Salary: KGMU Nursing Officer Jobs 2023
- Rs. 44900 – 142400 PM
Age Limit : KGMU Nursing Officer Notification 2023
- GEN : 18 – 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 43 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 45 Years
Qualification: KGMU Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
- B.SC Nursing OR B.Sc (Post Certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing OR Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery GNM.
- Registration in Indian Nursing Council.
- For Diploma Candidates Required 2 Year Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital.
Selection Procedure :
- Computer Based Exam (CBT)
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 1180
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 708
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates : KGMU Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date to Apply: 22 July 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 10 August 2023
Exam Pattern : KGMU Jobs 2023
01 mark will be given for the correct answer and 1/3 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer (i.e. there will be negative marking)
CBT Exam Duration : 2 Hours
|Subject(s) related to the post and of the level of
How to Apply – KGMU Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply Online through their official website given below.
Steps to Apply : KGMU Notification 2023
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
Important Links: KGMU Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- KGMU Official Website : Click Here
- KGMU Nursing Officer 2023 Notification PDF : Click Here
- KGMU Nursing Officer 2023 Application Form : Click Here
Visit Recruitment Hub daily
& Stay up-to-date with the latest job openings, application deadlines, and eligibility criteria. With our comprehensive and reliable information, you can be sure that you won’t miss any important updates or opportunities in the government job sector.
How many marks required for KGMU?
For students aiming to get into KGMU Lucknow for MBBS specializations, the general category students usually need to secure a rank between 1450 to 1460. If you belong to the SC category, the expected cutoff range is around 106640 to 106650. Similarly, for OBC students, the cutoff lies in the range of 1680 to 1690, while for ST students, it’s between 56180 to 56200. Keep in mind that these are approximate cutoff ranks, so it’s always best to aim for a rank higher than the given range to increase your chances.
What is the fees of BSc Nursing in KGMU?
General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 1180
SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 708
How to fill kgmu B.Sc Nursing form?
Go to Official Website to fillup the form
Is KGMU a private or government?
The medical school actually became a medical university thanks to an act passed by the Uttar Pradesh government on September 16, 2002. It’s quite an achievement for them as they are the only government medical institution in Uttar Pradesh to be honored with the prestigious NAAC A+ grade.