Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2020: Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRC) has invited applications for 139 Vacancies for JE, Technician and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 21st January 2021.
Maharashtra Metro Rail Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRC)
Application Mode: Online
Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2020-21: Post Details
- Station Controller/ Train Operator/Train Controller-S1 – 56 Posts
- Section Engineer (Electrical)-S3 – 4 Posts
- Section Engineer (IT)- S3 – 1 Post
- Section Engineer (Electronics)- S3 – 5 Posts
- Section Engineer (Mechanical)- S3- 1 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)-S1 – 8 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electronics) -S1 – 3 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) -S1 – 6 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) -S1 – 2 Posts
Total Vacancy: 139
Maharashtra Metro Rail Salary Structure
|Post Name||Salary Structure|
|Station Controller/Train Operator/ Train Controller||Rs. 33,000- 1,00,000/-|
|Section Engineer||Rs. 40,000- 1,25,000/-|
|Junior Engineer||Rs. 33,000- 1,00,000/-|
|Technician||Rs. 20,000- 60,000/-|
MMRC Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Station Controller/Train Operator/Train Controller||Three years engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Branch from a Govt. recognized University / Institute.|
|Section Engineer||Four year bachelor’s degree in engineering (B.E / B. Tech) from a Govt. recognized University / Institute in respective discipline noted against the post|
|Junior Engineer||Three years engineering Diploma from a Govt. recognised University / Institute in respective discipline noted against the post|
|Technician||SSC pass with ITI from NCVT/SCVT recognized Institute in Electrical/ Fitter/ Mason/Plumber/Electronics/ Electronics Mechanic/AC & Refrigeration Trades.|
Selection Procedure – MMRC Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Online Test(CBT)/ Psycho Test / Personal Interview.
Application Fee – Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2020
- UR, OBC /EWS (including Ex-servicemen): Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST, Women candidates: Rs. 150/-
Job Location : Maharashtra
Important Dates : Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 14 Dec 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 21 Jan 2021
How to Apply – Maharashtra Metro Rail Jobs 2020
- Mode of Application for this Maharashtra Metro Rail Notification 2020 is Online.Read the Maharashtra Metro Rail Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Maharashtra Metro Rail Notification 2020
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.