MRPL Recruitment 2023 : Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) has invited applications for 70 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts. Interested candidates can apply for MRPL Apprentice Notification 2023 through the prescribed format on or before 10 August 2023.
MRPL Vacancy 2023 Details
Organization Name: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates
Post Name :
- Graduate Apprentice – 35 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – 35 Posts
Total Vacancy : 70
Discipline Vacancy Details :
|Discipline||Graduate Apprentice||Technician Apprentice|
|Electrical & Electronics Engg||03||03|
|Electronics &Communication Engg||04||03|
Salary: MRPL Jobs 2023
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 10000 PM
- Technician Apprentice – Rs. 8000 PM
Age Limit : MRPL Notification 2023
- As Per Apprentice Rules
Qualification: MRPL Recruitment 2023
- Graduate Apprentice: B-Tech in respective discipline.
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma in respective discipline.
Selection Procedure :
- Based on Merit.
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Nil
- SC/ ST/ PH: Nil
Job Location : MRPL, Mangalore, Karnataka
Important Dates : MRPL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date to Apply: 29 July 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 10 August 2023
How to Apply – MRPL Recruitment 2023
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply Online through their official website given below.
Steps to Apply : MRPL Apprentice Notification 2023
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
Important Links: MRPL Recruitment 2023
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- MRPL Apprentice Official Website : Click Here
- MRPL Apprentice 2023 Notification PDF : Click Here
- MRPL Apprentice 2023 Application Form : Click Here
Visit Recruitment Hub daily
& Stay up-to-date with the latest job openings, application deadlines, and eligibility criteria. With our comprehensive and reliable information, you can be sure that you won’t miss any important updates or opportunities in the government job sector.