RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 : Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway (CR) has invited applications for 2409 Trade Apprentice Posts. Interested candidates can apply for RRC CR Apprentice Jobs 2023 through the prescribed format on or before 28 September 2023.
RRC CR Apprentice Vacancy 2023 Details
Organization Name: Central Railway (RRC CR)
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates
Post Name : Trade Apprentice
Total Vacancy : 2409
Check Trade Wise Vacancy Details in Official Notification
Cluster wise Details:
Stipend: RRC CR Apprentice Jobs 2023
- Rs. 7000 PM
Age Limit : As on 29th Aug 2023
- GEN : 15 – 24 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 15 – 27 Years
- SC/ ST : 15 – 29 Years
Qualification: RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- ITI Pass OR NCVT Certificate in Related Trade
Selection Procedure :
- Shortlisting of candidates on the basis of 10th Class Marks and ITI Marks
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 100
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Females: Nil
Job Location : Maharashtra
Important Dates : Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date to Apply: 29 August 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 28 September 2023
How to Apply – Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2023
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply Online through their official website given below.
Steps to Apply : Central Railway Apprentice Notification 2023
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- Central Railway Apprentice Official Website : Click Here
- RRC CR Apprentice 2023 Notification PDF : Click Here
- RRC CR Apprentice 2023 Application Form : Click Here
Visit Recruitment Hub daily
& Stay up-to-date with the latest job openings, application deadlines, and eligibility criteria. With our comprehensive and reliable information, you can be sure that you won’t miss any important updates or opportunities in the government job sector.