TN Police Constable Recruitment 2023 : Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has invited applications for 3359 Jail Warder, Fireman Posts. Interested candidates can apply for TN Police Constable Jobs 2023 through the prescribed format on or before 17 September 2023.
TN Police Constable Vacancy 2023 Details
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)
Post Details :
|Constable Grade II – (Armed Reserve)||780|
|Constable Grade II – (Special Force)||1819|
|Jail Warder Grade II||86|
Salary: TN Police Constable Jobs 2023
- Rs. 18200 – 67100 PM PM
Age Limit : TN Police Constable Notification 2023
- GEN : 18 – 26 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 29 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 31 Years
Qualification: TN Police Constable Recruitment 2023
- 10th Pass with Tamil language as a subject in class 10th from recognised board.
Selection Procedure :
- Written Exam
- PST / PET
- Medical Test
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 250
- SC/ ST/ PH: Nil
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Important Dates : TNUSRB Constable Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date to Apply: 18 August 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 17 September 2023
How to Apply – TNUSRB Constable Vacancy 2023
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply Online through their official website given below.
Steps to Apply : TNUSRB Constable Notification 2023
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
Important Links: TNUSRB Constable Notification 2023
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- TNUSRB Official Website : Click Here
- TN Police Constable 2023 Notification PDF : Click Here
- TN Police Constable 2023 Application Form : Click Here
Visit Recruitment Hub daily
& Stay up-to-date with the latest job openings, application deadlines, and eligibility criteria. With our comprehensive and reliable information, you can be sure that you won’t miss any important updates or opportunities in the government job sector.