WCD MP Recruitment 2023 : Women and Child Development Department Madhya Pradesh has invited applications for 66 Child Welfare Committee (CWC) & Juvenile Justice Board (JJB) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for WCD MP Jobs 2023 through the prescribed format on or before 29 September 2023.
WCD MP Vacancy 2023 Details
Organization Name: MP Anganwadi
Post Name :
|Child Welfare Committee||48|
|Juvenile Justice Board||18|
Salary: WCD MP Jobs 2023
- As Per Rules
Age Limit: 35 – 65 Years
Qualification: WCD MP Recruitment 2023
- Juvenile Justice Board: A non- official person who has at least 07 years of experience of working with children in education, health or welfare activities or who is a specialist in child psychology will be eligible to be a member of the Juvenile Justice Board. Must be a practicing professional with a degree in child psychology or psychiatry or sociology or law.
- Child Welfare Committee: A non- official person who has a degree in child psychology or psychiatry or law or social work or sociology or human health or education or human development or Have a degree in special education for children with disabilities and have been actively involved for seven years in health, education or welfare activities related to children or have a degree in psychiatry or sociology or law. OR A practicing person with a degree in social work or sociology or human health or education or human development or special education for children with disabilities. professional).
Selection Procedure :
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Nil
- SC/ ST/ PH: Nil
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates : MP Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date to Apply: 18 September 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 29 September 2023
How to Apply – MP Anganwadi Vacancy 2023
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply Offline for this Latest Govt Job by following Steps given below.
Steps to Apply : WCD MP Notification 2023
- Visit WCD MP’s official website.
- Download the application form.
- Read the job notification for requirements.
- Gather required documents (certificates, ID, etc.).
- Fill out the form neatly and accurately.
- Attach required documents and pay the fee (if applicable).
- Prepare a cover letter (if needed).
- Review and proofread your application.
- Submit the application in person at the specified location.
- Keep a copy for your records.
- Wait for further communication from WCD MP regarding your application status.
Important Links: MP Anganwadi Notification 2023
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- MP Anganwadi Official Website : Click Here
- WCD MP 2023 Notification PDF : Click Here
- Application Form for Juvenile Justice Board Post : Click Here
- Application Form for Child Welfare Committee Post: Click Here
Visit Recruitment Hub daily
& Stay up-to-date with the latest job openings, application deadlines, and eligibility criteria. With our comprehensive and reliable information, you can be sure that you won’t miss any important updates or opportunities in the government job sector.
How to apply for WCD MP Recruitment 2023?
Interested candidates can apply Online through their official website given above.
What is the last date to apply for WCD MP Recruitment 2023?
Last Date to Apply for this Govt Job is 29 September 2023