ACTREC TMC Job Notification: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) has invited applications for 146 Nurse, Technician, Junior Engineer, Foreman, Assistant Medical Social Worker, Scientific Officer, Officer-in-Charge, Supervisor, Coordinator ‘B’ and Coordinator ‘B’ Posts. Interested candidates can apply for ACTREC TMC Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 21 August 2020.
Organization: Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC)
Application Mode: Online and Offline
Who can Apply : All India Candidates Apply
Important Dates : ACTREC TMC Notification 2020
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 07 Aug 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 21 Aug 2020
ACTREC TMC Vacancy 2020 Details
- Junior Engineer
- Assistant Medical Social Worker
- Scientific Officer, ‘D’
- Scientific Officer, ‘C’
- Scientific Assistant, ‘B’
- Officer in-Charge
- Assistant Dietician
- Kitchen Supervisor
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Coordinator ‘B’
Total Post: 146
- Rs.35,000 – 1,23,100 Pm
Age Limit : ACTREC Recruitment 2020
- Max 50 Years
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
ACTREC TMC Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Scientific Officer D (Centre for Cancer Epidemiology): Post Graduate in Biology/ BAMS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BDS
- Scientific Officer D (Nuclear Medicine): M.Sc plus DMRIT/ PGDFIT or M.Sc Nuclear Medicine and Passed RSO Exam of RPAD/ AERB with Previous Experience in PET/ CECT of One year Post Qualification.
- Scientific Officer D (Radiopharmacist): M.Sc Chemistry/ Biochemistry or M.Sc Nuclear Medicine with Experience in Radiopharmaceutical Formulation in a Hospital radiopharmacy
- Scientific Officer D (Computational Imaging): Ph.D in Computer Science/ IT/ Electrical Engineering
- Scientific Officer D (Nuclear Medicine): M.Sc Plus DMRIT/ PGDFIT or M.Sc Nuclear Medicine
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Radiopharmacist): M.Sc Chemistry/ Biochemistry (with DMRIT/ PGDFIT) or M.Sc Nuclear Medicine
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Nuclear Medicine): M.Sc Chemistry/ Biochemistry (with DMRIT/ PGDFIT)
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Clinical Research Coordinator): M.Sc/ BAMS/ BHMS
- Officer in-Charge (Dispensary): Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy with State Pharmacy Council Registration
- Nurse-General: Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 2 years clinical experience in a 50 bedded hospital OR Basic or Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) with 2 years clinical experience in minimum 50 bedded hospital. Candidates should be eligible to register with Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council. Candidates who have done Diploma in Nursing Oncology and served the entire bond period will be given relaxation in age by 5 years.
- Junior Engineer (Bio-Medical): Degree in Bio-medical Engineering.
- Foreman: SSC plus ITI 02 years full time Course from Govt recognized Institute
- Scientific Assistant ‘B’: B.Sc in relevant discipline
- Assistant Medical Social Worker: Post Graduate degree in Social Science (MSW) from Recognized University
- Assistant Dietician: Registered Dietician with M.Sc
- Kitchen Supervisor: Degree/ Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology with One year Experience
- Housekeeping Supervisor: B.Sc in Hotel Management
- Coordinator ‘B’: B.Sc Pass
- Pharmacist ‘B’: B. Pharm or D.Pharma
- Technician: HSC plus CMLT/ DMLT with relevant experience as Technician
Selection Procedure – ACTREC Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Written Exam/ Interview.
Application Fee – ACTREC Vacancy 2020
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.300
- SC/ ST / Ex-S/ Female: No Fee
Job Location : Mumbai/ Maharashtra
How to Apply – ACTREC TMC Recruitment 2020
- The candidates have to apply online forst at the link that is given below and then send it at the address that is given below on this site.
- The application forms must submit the hard copy of online applications within 7 days from the last date of Online Applications i.e.
14th August 202021st August 2020 at the address that is given below by superscribing the envelope as “POST APPLIED FOR- Advt. no. ACTREC/ADVT/-A/3/2020”
Administrative Officer, Advanced Centre for Treatment,
Research & Education in Cancer, Sector-22, Kharghar,