AEGCL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020: Assam Power Distribution Company (APDCL), Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited (AEGCL) has invited applications for 341 Assistant Manager and Junior Manager Posts. Interested candidates can apply for AEGCL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 18 December 2020.
AEGCL Assistant Manager Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited (AEGCL)
Application Mode: Online
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
- Assistant Manager: Rs. 68185 Pm
- Jr Manager: Rs. 49409 Pm
AEGCL Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Manager – Full time B.E./B. Tech with minimum 60% marks.
- Assistant Manager (Human Resource) – 2 years full time MBA/PGDM Degree with specialization in (Human Resource Management/Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/Social Welfare) from any Indian University/ Institution approvedby AICTE/UGC with minimum 60% marks.
- Junior Manager – Full time Diploma course in Engineering with minimum 60% marks
Selection Procedure – AEGCL Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on CBT, Document Verification and viva voice.
Application Fee – AEGCL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
- General/OBC/MOBC : Rs 800 /-
- SC/ST : Rs. 400/
Job Location : Assam
Important Dates : APDCL AEGCL Jobs 2020 Notification
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 09 Dec 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 18 Dec 2020
How to Apply – AEGCL Assistant Manager Jobs 2020
- Mode of Application for this AEGCL Assistant Manager Notification 2020 is Online.Read the AEGCL Assistant Manager Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : AEGCL Assistant Manager Notification 2020
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.