AFCAT Recruitment 2020: Indian Air Force has invited applications for 235 Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) and NCC Special Entry Posts. Interested candidates can apply for AFCAT Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 30 December 2020.
AFCAT Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: Indian Air Force (AFCAT (01/2021))
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Job Location : Across India
Post Name: AFCAT Recruitment 2020
- 1. AFCAT Entry
* Flying Branch: 69 posts
* Ground Duty (Technical) Flying Branch: 96 posts
* Ground Duty (Non- Technical): 70 posts
- 2. NCC Special Entry
* Flying Branch: 10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC
Total Vacancy: 235
Salary: Rs. 56100 – 177500 at Pay Level – 10, MSP Rs. 15500
Age Limit : Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Candidates born between 02-01-1998 to 01-01-2002 (both dates inclusive)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 26 Years
- Candidates born between 02-01-1996 to 01-01-2002 (both dates inclusive).
Indian Air Force Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Flying branch: Graduation with aggregate 60% in any discipline with physics and maths in 10+2 level or BE / B Tech degree (Four-year course) from a recognized University
- Technical branch (ground duty): B.E/ Btech with 60% marks in Section A & B examination of the Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
- Non-technical (Ground duty): Graduation in any discipline with 60% marks and in section A and B examination of aeronautical society India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
Selection Procedure – Indian Air Force Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Physical Test/ Medical Test.
Marital Status: AFCAT Recruitment 2020
- Candidates below 25 years of age must be unmarried at the time of commencement of the course. Widows/ Widowers and divorcees (with or without encumbrances) below 25 years of age are also not eligible.
Application Fee – AFCAT Recruitment 2020
- Rs. 250/- (No Fee for NCC Special entry)
Important Dates : Indian Air Force Jobs 2020 Notification
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 01 Dec 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 Dec 2020
How to Apply – AFCAT Jobs 2020
- Mode of Application for this AFCAT Notification 2020 is Online.Read the AFCAT Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : AFCAT Notification 2020
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.