Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) Recruitment for 111 Technician Vacancy:- Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has published notification for the recruitment of 111 Technician vacancies.Read the article to know Vacancy Details & Do Share this Vacancy with your Friends on Facebook , Whatsapp & other Social Networking Platforms to help them as well as support us.
Organization Name: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 111
Job Location: Delhi
Name of the Post:
- Aircraft Technician
- Aircraft Technician: Applicants who have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / AME Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute for AIESL Recruitment 2018.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- As Per Govt Norms.
- General/OBC Applicants – Rs.1000/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) – NIL
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at www.aiesl.airindia.in AIESL Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read AIESL Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
- “Personnel Department,
A-320 Avionics Complex,
IGI Airport, (Near Customs House),
Delhi – 110037”]
- A to Q (first alphabet of a name), Candidates with Qualification “A” (i.e. Diploma in Engineering): 04.09.2018 @ 09:30 AM.
- R to Z (first alphabet of a name), Candidates with Qualification “A” (i.e. Diploma in Engineering): 05.09.2018 @ 09:30 AM.
- A to L (whose name’s the first alphabet ranges between) Candidates with Qualification “B” (i.e. AME Diploma/ Certificate): 06.09.2018 @ 09:30 AM.
- M to R, (Candidates with Qualification “B” (i.e. AME Diploma / Certificate): 07.09.2018 @ 09:30 AM.
- S to Z, (Candidates with Qualification “B” (i.e. AME Diploma / Certificate): 08.09.2018 @ 09:30 AM.
- All Candidates with Qualification “C” (i.e. for Ex-SM): 10.09.2018 @ 09:30 AM.
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download