Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Law Clerk (Trainee) Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having Law Graduate qualification. These 104 Law Clerk (Trainee) Posts are in Allahabad High Court, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
The job applications for Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 08 Aug 2019 till 05:00 PM. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: Allahabad High Court
Application Mode: Online
Total Vacancy : 104
Posts Name: Law Clerk Trainee
Age Limit: 21 years to 26 years as on 01 Jul 2019.
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
Qualification : Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019
1. Three Years Professional/ Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country.
2. Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee :
- Forr All Candidates : Rs.300
Job Location : Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 08 July 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 08 Aug 2019
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates may apply online at Allahabad High Court’s website (direct link is given below) from 08 Jul 2019 to 08 Aug 2019 till 05:00 PM.
- After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with one duly attested copy of High School Mark Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates and testimonials regarding Extra Curricular Activities and Computer Knowledge along with two self addressed envelope (size 5”x10”) each bearing postage stamps worth Rs.40 to Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 08 Aug 2019 till 05:00 PM.