Anna University Recruitment 2021: Anna University has invited applications for 25 Professional Assistant II, Clerical Assistant and Peon Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Anna University Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 16 August 2021.
Anna University Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline for 25 Clerical Assistant Vacancies
|Post Name||25 Professional Assistant II, Clerical Assistant and Peon Posts|
|Qualification||8th Pass / Graduation / MCA / MBA / M.Com / M.Sc.|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 391 – 793 Per Day|
|Age Limit||Maxm 45 Years|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||5th – 16th August 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Anna University
Application Mode: Offline
- Professional Assistant – Rs. 713 Per Day
- Clerical Assistant – Rs. 448 Per Day
- Peon – Rs. 391 Per Day
Application Fee – Anna University Recruitment 2021
- No Application Fee
Age Limit : Anna University Clerical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- General : Maxm 45 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : Maxm 48 Years
- SC/ ST : Maxm 50 Years
Anna University Clerical Assistant Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|Professional Assistant||MCA/ MBA/ M.Com / M.Sc|
|Clerical Assistant||Any Degree with Computer knowledge|
|Peon||Class 8th Pass|
Selection Procedure – Anna University Clerical Assistant Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Important Dates : Anna University Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 05 August 2021
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 16 August 2021
How to Apply – Anna University Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this Anna University Recruitment 2021 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of Anna University Notification 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Anna University Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||The Registrar, Anna University, Chennai – 600025|