APSC Recruitment 2021: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has invited applications for 27 Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for APSC Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 28 May 2021.
APSC Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Application Mode: Online
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer : 13 Posts
- Soil Conservation Ranger : 14 Posts
Total Vacancy: 27
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer – Rs. 30000 – 110,000 + G.P.
- Soil Conservation Ranger under – Rs. 22000 – 97000 + G.P.
Age Limit : APSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021
- General : 21 – 38 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 21 – 41 Years
- SC/ ST : 21 – 43 Years
APSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer – At least a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Civil Engineering. Preference shall be given to a Post Graduate degree holder in Soil Science. A.I.F.C from Forest Research Institute (FRI) and College, Dehradun. At least 08 year’s experience as Soil Conservation Ranger or Forest Ranger under the Govt. of Assam. Soil Conservation Junior Engineer with Diploma in Civil Engineering/Agriculture Engineering having a minimum of 10 (ten) year’s experience in the Soil Conservation Dept., Assam.
- Soil Conservation Ranger – Bachelor’s degree in Science from any Govt. recognized University with at least Physics/ Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology/ Forestry/ Environmental Science as one of the subject. Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Agriculture Engineering/ Civil Engineering from any Govt. recognized University.
Selection Procedure – APSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Personality Test / Interview.
Application Fee – APSC Recruitment 2021
- General/ EWS: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC: Rs. 150/-
- BPL/ PWBD : No Fee
Job Location : Assam
Important Dates : APSC Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 28 April 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 28 May 2021
How to Apply – APSC Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this APSC Notification 2021 is Online. Read the APSC Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : APSC Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
- The candidates will have to submit Declaration Form-A, related to the Assam Public Services
(Application of Small Family norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019 published vide Notification
No:ABP.69/2019/17 dated Dispur, the 6th November/2019 which may be downloaded from the official
website of APSC (Forms & Downloads Section) .