APSSB CGL Recruitment 2021: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) has invited applications for 53 Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Group C Posts. Interested candidates can apply for APSSB CGL Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 25 June 2021.
APSSB CGL Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 53 Group C Vacancies
|Organisation||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)|
|Post Name||53 Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Group C Posts|
|Qualification||Graduation or Diploma|
|Salary||Rs. 29200 – 92300 /-|
|Age Limit||18 – 32 Years|
|Job Location||Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Apply Date||25 June 2021|
APSSB CGL Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
Total Vacancy: 53
Salary: Rs. 29200 – 92300 /-
Age Limit : APSSB CGL Group C Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 32 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 35 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 37 Years
APSSB CGL Group C Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Minimum 6 months Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure – APSSB CGL Group C Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Skill Test.
Application Fee – APSSB CGL Recruitment 2021
- General: Rs. 200
- APST: Rs. 150
Job Location : Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
Important Dates : APSSB CGL Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 02 June 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 25 June 2021
How to Apply – APSSB CGL Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this APSSB CGL Notification 2021 is Online. Read the APSSB CGL Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : APSSB CGL Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.