ASC Centre Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021: ASC Centre South (Bangalore) – 2 ATC, Ministry of Defence has invited applications for 100 Civil Motor Driver, Cleaner, Cook and Civilian Catering Posts. Interested candidates can apply for ASC Centre Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 12 July 2021.
ASC Centre Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline for 100 Group C Vacancies
|Organisation||ASC Centre South (Bangalore) – 2 ATC, Ministry of Defence|
|Post Name||100 Civil Motor Driver, Cleaner, Cook and Civilian Catering Posts|
|Qualification||10th Pass / Diploma|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Test or Skill Test|
|Salary||Rs.18000 – 19900/-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 25 Years|
|Last Date||12th June – 12th July 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ASC Centre Ministry of Defence Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: ASC Centre South (Bangalore) – 2 ATC, Ministry of Defence
Application Mode: Offline
- Civil Motor Driver – 42 Posts
- Cleaner – 40 Posts
- Cook – 15 Posts
- Civilian Catering Instructor – 03 Posts
Total Vacancy: 100
- Cleaner: Rs.18000/-
- Other Posts : Rs.19900 PM
Age Limit : Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 25 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 28 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 30 Years
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|Civil Motor Driver||10th Pass + Both LMV & HMV Licence + 2 Yr Exp|
|Cleaner||10th Pass + Proficient in Cleaner Job|
|Cook||10th Pass + Proficient in Cooking|
|Civilian Catering Instructor||10th Pass + Diploma/ Certificate in Catering|
Selection Procedure – Ministry of Defence Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Skill Test.
Application Fee – ASC Centre Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021
- Check Notification
Job Location : Bangalore
Important Dates : ASC Centre Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 12 June 2021
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 12 July 2021
How to Apply – ASC Centre Ministry of Defence Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this ASC Centre Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of ASC Centre Ministry of Defence Notification 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : ASC Centre Ministry of Defence Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment Board, CHQ, ASC Centre (South) – 2 ATC, Agram Post, Bangalore-560007′|