Assam Police Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of 2000 Steno, LDA, Typist & Other Posts. The police organization invites online application from eligible candidates having Any Graduate, 10+2, 8th qualifications. These Steno, LDA, Typist & Other Posts are in Assam Police, Assam on a contract basis.
The job applications for Assam Police Recruitment 2019 will be accepted online on or before 30 Jun 2019. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: Assam Police
Application Mode: Online
|Name of posts||No. of posts|
|UDA-cum – Accountant||200|
|Lower Division Assistant||200|
|Data Entry Operator||400|
|Name of posts||Fixed Pay/ PM|
|UDA-cum – Accountant||₹ 35,000|
|Lower Division Assistant||₹ 30,000|
|Data Entry Operator||₹ 10,000|
|Category||Age Limit as on date of advertisement.|
|General||18 years to 38 years|
|OBC/ MOBC||18 years to 41 years|
|SC, ST (P) & ST (H)||18 years to 43 years|
|Name of posts||Qualification|
|UDA-cum – Accountant||Graduate in Commerce.|
|Stenographer Gr.-III||Graduate in any discipline.|
|Lower Division Assistant|
|Data Entry Operator||SSLC passed.|
|Office Peon||Class-VIII passed.|
- Selection will be based on Written Test and Practical Test.
Job Location : Assam
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 June 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 June 2019
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates may apply online at Assam Police’s website (direct link is given below) from 15 Jun 2019 to 30 Jun 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://slprbassam.in/
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.