Assam PSC Recruitment 2021: Assam Public Service Commission (Assam PSC) has invited applications for 195 Fishery Development Officer, JE and Plant Manager Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Assam PSC Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 29 January 2021.
Assam PSC Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Assam Public Service Commission (Assam PSC)
Application Mode: Online
- Fishery Development Officer and Allied Cadre under Fishery Department: 07 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) under Public Health Engg.Department: 171 Posts
- Plant Manager and equivalent Post viz.CPS/ ARDEO/ ADO under Dairy Develop.Depart.: 17 Posts
Total Vacancy: 195
- Fishery Development Officer & Plant Manager : Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.12700
Junior Engineer (Civil) : Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- + Grade Pay Rs.8700
APSC JE Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Fishery Development Officer : B.F.Sc. Degree or Master of Science (Fisheries)
Junior Engineer (Civil) : Diploma Course in Civil Engineering
- Plant Manager : Degree in Dairy Technology
Selection Procedure – APSC JE Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – Assam PSC Recruitment 2021
- General/EWS : Rs.285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.185.40
- BPL : Rs.35.40
- PWBD : Rs.35.40
Job Location : Assam
Important Dates : Assam PSC Jobs 2021 Notification
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 29 December 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 29 Jan 2021
How to Apply – Assam PSC Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this Assam PSC Notification 2021 is Online.Read the Assam PSC Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Assam PSC Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.