Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2018 for 86 Junior Technician, Supervisor & Other Posts : Apply Online for 86 Junior Technician, Supervisor & Other Posts in Bank Note Press Dewas, New Delhi. Online Applications are invited by Bank Note Press, Dewas (Madhya Pradesh) from 13 Oct 2018 to 09 Nov 2018 for 86 vacancies.
Recruiting Body : Bank Note Press Dewas
Post Name :
- Safety Officer
- Welfare Officer
- Junior Office Assistant
- Junior Technician
Application Mode : Online
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 13 Oct 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 09 Nov 2018
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : Rs.400/-
- SC/ST : Nil
Age Limit : 18 – 30 Years
Selection Procedure :
- Skill Test
- Online Test
- Typing Test
Pay Scale :
- Safety Officer : ₹29,000- 1,10,000
- Welfare Officer : ₹29,000- 1,10,000
- Supervisor : ₹26,000- 1,00,000
- Junior Office Assistant : ₹8350- 20,470 (Pre-revised)
- Junior Technician : ₹7750- 19,040 (Pre-revised)
- Safety Officer : Degree or Diploma in Industrial Safety + 2 Years Experience.
- Welfare Officer : Degree or Diploma in Social Science
- Supervisor : Diploma in Printing Technology/Electrical/ Electronics/IT/ Computer/Air-Conditioning/Refrigeration/Civil/dyestuff technology/ paint technology/ surface coating technology/ printing ink technology.
- Junior Office Assistant : Graduate + computer knowledge with typing speed in English @40 wpm / Hindi @30 wpm.
- Junior Technician : ITI certificate in dyestuff technology/ paint technology/ surface coating technology/ printing ink technology/ printing technology/Printing & Platemaking Trade viz. Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Hand Composing.
Job Loacation : Corporate Office at 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates may apply online at Bank Note Press Dewas’s website (direct link is given below) from 13 Oct 2018 to 09 Nov 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://bnpdewas.spmcil.com/.
- Go to “Registration” & Register yourself.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Important Link :