Bank of India Officers Jobs 2020 Notification: Bank of India (BOI) has invited applications for 214 Officers Grade IV Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Bank of India Officers Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 30 Sept 2020.
Bank of India Officer Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: Bank of India (BOI)
Post Name: Officers in various scales up to Grade IV.
|Risk Manager||03||SMGS -IV|
|Risk Manager||06||MMGS -III|
|Credit Analyst||60||SMGS -IV|
|IT (Fintech)||07||SMGS -IV|
|IT (Fintech)||10||MMGS -III|
|IT (Fintech)||13||MMGS -II|
|Tech Appraisal||10||MMGS -II|
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Jobs 2020 Notification
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 16 Sept 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 Sept 2020
Age Limit : Bank of India Recruitment 2020
- General : 21 – 30 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 21 – 33 Years
- SC/ST : 21 – 35 Years
Salary: Rs. 31705 – 59170 Pm
Application Fee – Bank of India Vacancy 2020
- SC/ST/PWD : Rs. 175/-
- General and Others : Rs. 850 /-
Bank of India Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- A Degree (Graduation) in relevant discipline + Work Experience.
Selection Procedure – Bank of India Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Job Location : Mumbai
How to Apply – Bank of India Officer Recruitment 2020
- Mode of Application for this Bank of India Officer Notification 2020 is Online.Read the Bank of India Officer Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Bank of India Officer Notification 2020
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.