Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Various FLCC Counselors, Office Assistant & other Posts : Bank of India (BOI), Kanpur Zonal office has invited applications for the 07 posts of FLCC Counselor, Office Assistant and other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 05 November 2018.
Recruiting Body : Bank of India (BOI)
Post Name :
- Faculty Member
- Office Assistant
Application Mode : Offline
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: Running
- Last date for Submission of Application: 5 Nov 2018
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : Nil
- SC/ST : Nil
Age Limit : 18 – 65 Years
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test
Pay Scale :
- Faculty Member : Rs. 20,000
- Office Assistant : Rs. 15,000
- Counsellar :Rs. 18,000
- Faculty Member : Graduate and have flair for teaching and possesses sound Computer knowledge. He has excellent communication skill with typing in Hindi and English.
- Office Assistant : Graduate with basic knowledge of accounts.
- Counselor : Candidate should a retired bank employee; please check the official notification for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
Job Loacation : Kanpur , Uttar Pradesh
How To Apply :
- Log in to official Website.
- Find this vacancy on the website or check it in its Carrer’s Page.
- Click on Register & Create Usename & Password & Save It.
- Now Log in with the same Username & Password & submit your details.
- Upload Photogaph & signature scanned copy & Pay Application Fees if exists.
- Keep a Hard Copy of submitted Applcation Form for future use.
- Now keep eyes on this website for Admit Card & Exam Date Updates.
- Thats It.Done
Important Link :