Bankura Anganwadi jobs 2019 for Anganwadi Helper/ Worker Posts: Bankura Anganwadi has invites applications for 10 Anganwadi Helper/ Worker Posts.Class 7 & Matric candidates can apply for this recruitment.Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 16 September 2019.We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: Bankura Anganwadi
Application Mode: Offline
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 29 Aug 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 11 Sept 2019
- Date of Written Exam: 22 Sept 2019
Bankura Anganwadi Vacancy Details
|Position||No. of Post|
Pay-Scale: Not Specified.
Application Fee : Nil
Age Limit: 18-45 Years
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
Qualification – Bankura Anganwadi Jobs 2019
|Post||Qualification & Experience|
|Anganwadi Helper||i) Passing Madhyamik Pariksha or equivalent.
ii) The candidate must be the permanent resident of this project area.
|Anganwadi Worker||i) Passing Class-VIII.
ii) The candidate must be the permanent resident of the Gram Panchayat for which she applies.
Note: Only Female candidates who are permanent residents of different Gram Panchayat under Patrasayer Block are eligible to apply.
Selection Procedure – Bankura Anganwadi Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on Written Examination and Vica-voce.
Job Location : Bankura, West Bengal
How to Apply – Bankura Anganwadi 2019
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply on prescribed application format (See PDF file below) along with attested copies of testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, Caste, Age, Experience certificate (if applicable) and any other relevant documentsCandidates must also enclose 01 Self-Addressed envelope with the Application Form affixed with postage stamp of Rs.5/-.Last Date and Address: The duly filled Application form along with enclosures should reach at the following address — Office of the Child Development Project Officer, Patrasayer, on or before 11/09/2019 from 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM in all working days.