BHEL Recruitment 2021: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has invited applications for 40 Supervisor Trainee Posts. Interested candidates can apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 26 April 2021.
BHEL Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Supervisor Trainee
Total Vacancy: 40
- Supervisor Trainee (in Training Period) – Rs. 32,000 – 1,00,000
- Supervisor Trainee (After Training) – Rs. 33,500 – 1,20,000
Age Limit : BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 27 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 30 Years
- SC/ST : 18 – 32 Years
BHEL Supervisor Trainee Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Full time regular Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from recognized Indian University/ Institute with Minimum 70% marks or Equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all years/ semesters (Minimum 60% marks for SC/ ST candidates on similar lines).
Selection Procedure – BHEL Supervisor Trainee Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Computer Based Exam and Group Discussion.
Application Fee – BHEL Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD / Ex-Servicemen: Rs.200
Job Location : New Delhi
Important Dates : BHEL Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission – 06 April 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission – 26 April 2021
- BHEL Supervisor Trainee Admit Card Date – 07 May 2021
- BHEL Supervisor Trainee Trainee Exam Date – 23 May 2021
How to Apply – BHEL Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this BHEL Notification 2021 is Online. Read the BHEL Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : BHEL Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
- Take a printout of the submitted online application.