BPSC Project Manager Job Notification: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has invited applications for 69 Project Manager Posts. Interested candidates can apply for BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 22 Mar 2020.
Organization: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 17 Feb 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 02 Mar 2020
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
BPSC Project Manager Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Project Manager|
- Rs.9300 -34800 + GP 4800
- For Male : 21 – 37 Years
- For Male : 21 – 40 Years
Qualification – BPSC Project Manager Jobs 2020
- B.E/ B-Tech in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Textile / Chemical / Computer Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunication / Electrical Engineering with Second Division Marks.
- Graduate (Honours) in Economics / Statistics / Physics / Maths / Chemistry
- MBA/ PG Diploma / Graduate in Pharmacy
- Candidates who received Membership from ICAI.
- Degree in Leather Technology / Silk Technical Management or equivalent.
Selection Procedure – BPSC Project Manager Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Written Exam.
For Exam Pattern & Syllabus , Do Like Our Video & Share it with your friend.After 1000 Likes We Will Publish Exam Pattern & Syllabus.
Application Fee – BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020
- GEN/OBC/EWS : Rs.600
- SC/ST/Female (Bihar Domicile) : Rs.150
Job Location : Bihar
How to Apply – BPSC Project Manager Vacancy 2020
- Mode of Application for this BPSC Bihar Project Manager Recruitment 2020 is Online.Read the BPSC Bihar Project Manager Notification 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
- BPSC Bihar Project Manager Jobs 2020 Notification : Click Here
- BPSC Project Manager Online Application Form : Click Here (Link Activate on 17/02/2020)