Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2019 for 23 Reporter Posts: Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Reporter Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having required qualifications. These 23 Reporter Posts are in Bihar Vidhan Sabha, Patna, Bihar.
The job applications for Bihar Vidhan Sabha Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 19 Jul 2019 05:00 PM. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: Vidhan Sabha
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 01 July 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 19 July 2019
Posts Name: Reporter
Total Vacancy : 23
Who can Apply: All Indian Candidates
Pay-Scale: Rs.53,100-1,67,000 + Other allowable allowances
Age Limit: 21-37 years (as on 01.08.2018)
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
- Graduation or equivalent degree from a state recognized by the State Government / Central Government as well as the Hindi shorthand should be 110 times per minute shorthand and speed of 35-35 per minute in Hindi and English tactics
- Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview.
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : Rs.500
- SC/ST/Women : Rs.150
Job Location : Bihar Legislative Assembly Patna, Bihar
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates may apply online at Bihar Vidhan Sabha’s website (direct link is given below) from 01 Jul 2019 11:00 AM to 19 Jul 2019 05:00 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://vidhansabha.bih.nic.in/.
- Go to “Home”.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.