BOAT NR Recruitment 2021: The Board of Apprenticeship Training (Northern Region), Kanpur has invited applications for 11 Assistant (Group-C), Deputy Director (Group-A), Assistant Director (Group-A) 2-General, Junior Stenographer (Group-C), Upper Division Clerk (Group-C), Lower Division Clerk (Group-C) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Group-C) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for BOAT NR Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 30 August 2021.
BOAT NR Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 11 MTS Vacancies
|Organisation||The Board of Apprenticeship Training (Northern Region), Kanpur|
|Post Name||11 Assistant, Deputy Director, Assistant Director, General, Junior Stenographer & Other Posts|
|Qualification||10th Pass / ITI Pass / Bachelor Degree|
|Selection Procedure||Objective Test or Interview/ Skill Test|
|Salary||Rs. 18000 – 2,087,00 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 45 Years|
|Job Location||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date||30th July – 30th Aug 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
BOAT NR Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: The Board of Apprenticeship Training (Northern Region), Kanpur
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Assistant (Group-C) – 01 Post
- Deputy Director (Group-A) – 03 Posts
- Assistant Director (Group-A) 2 – 01 Post
- Junior Stenographer (Group-C) – 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk (Group-C) – 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (Group-C) – 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Group-C) – 03 Posts
Total Vacancy: 11
Salary: Rs. 18000 – 2,087,00 /-
Age Limit : BOAT NR MTS Recruitment 2021
- General : Maxm 45 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : Maxm 48 Years
- SC / ST : Maxm 50 Years
BOAT NR MTS Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant – A first or second class Degree in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent or PG Degree in Engineering/ Technology. At least 07 years experience which includes field/ administration etc. Experience of Supervising and arranging Practical Training in industry.
- Deputy Director – Atleast Second Class Degree in Engineering/ Technology from a recognized university or equivalent with minimum 05 years of field experience. Experience of Supervising and arranging Practical Training in industry.
- Assistant Director – At least a second class Bachelor degree in Arts, Science or Commerce. At least 08 years experience in Technical Education, Administration/ compiling of data on technical personnel in a Govt. Department/ autonomous organization. Should have proficiency in computer application through software.
- Junior Stenographer – 10th pass or Equivalent Shorthand speed 100 W.P.M. in English and Typing speed – 40 W.P.M. on computer.
- Upper Division Clerk – Graduate. Working knowledge in English and Hindi. Knowledge of Typing in English at he speed of 30 wpm with 05 years experience in Govt. or Non-Govt. office..
- Lower Division Clerk – Matriculation or equivalent. Knowledge of typing in English at the speed of 30 wpm.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Matriculation or Equivalent pass or ITI pass. Knowledge of operating office equipment like photocopy machine etc. Experienced person worked as Daftari, Peon, Sweepers etc. will be preferred.
Selection Procedure – BOAT NR MTS Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Objective Test or Interview / Skill Test.
Application Fee – BOAT NR Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC (Group-A) : Rs. 1000
- General/ OBC (Group-C) : Rs. 500
- SC/ ST/ PWD: No Fee
Job Location : Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates : BOAT NR Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 July 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 Aug 2021
How to Apply – BOAT NR Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this BOAT NR Notification 2021 is Online. Read the BOAT NR Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : BOAT NR Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.