BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has invited applications for 138 Assistant Audit Officer Posts in Audit Directorate under Finance Dept., Govt. of Bihar. Interested candidates can apply for BPSC Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 15 May 2021.
BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 138 Assistant Audit Officer Posts
|Post Name||138 Assistant Audit Officer|
|Qualification||Graduate with MBA/ ICWA/ CA/ CS|
|Salary||Rs. 67421 (Approx.)|
|Age Limit||21 – 42 Years|
|Apply Date||15 May 2021|
BPSC AAO Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Assistant Audit officer
Total Vacancy: 138
Salary: Rs. 67421 (Approx.) (Pay Level – 7)
Age Limit : BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment 2021
- General : 21 – 37 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/Female: 21 – 40 Years
- SC/STPWD : 21 – 42 Years
BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate with any one of subjects including Commerce, Economics, Statistics or Mathematics from any recognized University. MBA (Finance), CA, ICWA and CS certificates are eligible to apply for these posts.
Selection Procedure – BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female: Rs. 150/-
Job Location : Bihar
Important Dates : BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 17 April 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 May 2021
How to Apply – BPSC AAO Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this BPSC Notification 2021 is Online. Read the BPSC Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : BPSC AAO Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.