BRDS Recruitment 2018 for 278 District Program Officer, Accounts Assistant & Other Posts : Apply Online for 278 District Program Officer, Accounts Assistant & Other Posts in BRDS, Bihar on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by Bihar Rural Development Society (RDD Bihar) from 29 Sep 2018 to 22 Oct 2018 11:30 AM for 278 vacancies.
Recruiting Body : Rural Development Society
Post Name :
- Assistants (L7) – 16 Posts
- Accounts Assistant – 23 Posts
- Accountants (L6) – 03 Posts
- Audit Assistant – 18 Posts
- State Program Officer — MGNREGA – 03 Posts
- State Program Officer-PMAY – 01 Posts
- Head of Capacity Building, HR & Facility Management – 01 Posts
- Finance Manager – 03 Posts
- Sr. Audit and Accounts Officer – 01 Posts
- Procurement Manager – 01 Posts
- HR Cum Facility Manager – 01 Posts
- Independent Evaluation, Learning & Research Manager – 01 Posts
- IEC Manager – 01 Posts
- Ombudsmen Coordinator – 01 Posts
- Grievance Redressal Coordinator – 01 Posts
- Team Member Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning – 03 Posts
- Audit Officer – 04 Posts
- Accounts Officer – 05 Posts
- IT Manager – 01 Posts
- MIS Expert – 01 Posts
- Program Executive – 09 Posts
- State MIS Team Member – 15 Posts
- District Project Implementation Unit
- District Program Officer – 38 Posts
- District Audit Manager – 18 Posts
- District Finance Manager – 28 Posts
- District Assistant Audit Manager – 03 Posts
- District Assistant Finance Manager – 03 Posts
- District MIS Team Member (MG-NREGA) – 38 Posts
- District MIS Team Member (P MAY) – 38 Posts
Application Mode : Online
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 29 Sept 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22 Oct 2018
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : Nil
- SC/ST : Nil
Age Limit : 50 Years (max)
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test
Pay Scale : Rs.15,000 – Rs.70,000/-
- Assistant/ Accounts Assistant/ Accountants/ Audit Assistant/ Accounts Assistant – Graduate Degree with at least 2 years of relevant professional work experience
- Other Posts – Postgraduate/B.Tech/PG Diploma/ CA with relevant experience
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Job Loacation : Bihar
How To Apply :
- Log in to official Website.
- Find this vacancy on the website or check it in its Carrer’s Page.
- Click on Register & Create Usename & Password & Save It.
- Now Log in with the same Username & Password & submit your details.
- Upload Photogaph & signature scanned copy & Pay Application Fees if exists.
- Keep a Hard Copy of submitted Applcation Form for future use.
- Now keep eyes on this website for Admit Card & Exam Date Updates.
- Thats It.Done
Important Link :