BRO Recruitment 2019 for 540 Multi Skilled Worker Posts: Border Roads Organisation has invites applications for 540 Multi Skilled Worker Posts.10th or 12th Pass with certificate course can apply for this recruitment.Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 26 November 2019.We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: Border Roads Organisation (BRO)
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 12 Oct 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 26 Oct 2019
Job Location : Across India
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
BRO Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Age Limit: 18-25 Years
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for PH
Qualification – BRO Jobs 2019
- Matriculation or equivalent;
- Possessing certificate of Mechanic Motor /Vehicles / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training.
- Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation.
- Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
- Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
Selection Procedure – BRO Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test).
Application Fee – BRO Recruitment 2019
- GEN/OBC : Rs.50
- SC/ST/PH : Nil
- Pay the Examination Fee through online URL Link in favour of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune-411 015.
How to Apply – BRO Vacancy 2019
- Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Commandant, GREF CENTRE, Dighi Camp, Pune – 411 015 along with Copies of certificates for proof of residence, essential educational qualification, date of birth, caste certificate, proof of EWSs status etc, within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement from the candidates staying in plains and 60 days from the candidates those in the state of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim Ladakh Division of the State Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spit District and Pangi Subdivision of Chamba District of the State Himachal Pradesh , the Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep, as per format of application enclosed as Appendix ‘E’ to this advertisement.
- Advt. Details & Application Form : Click Here